can you make your belly drop?

some girl told me that if i want to have my baby early to drink castor oil.i think shes fuckin nuts for doin it especially being that she did it when she was 27 weeks.i think your baby will come when there ready.then she told me theres ways to make my stomach drop.is she nuts like i think or is there really a way to make your belly drop?im gonna stay prego until my baby decides to come but i am curious to noe cuz i never heard that.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 10:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think just stick to you plan on staying pregnant till the baby comes. I know some people have used the oil and I hear mixed messages on it. But making your baby drop, I have not heard that one.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i think shes nuts and doesnt need to be having any kids if shes trying to have it as early as 27wks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I agree with anonymous.

And no, there's no way to make your belly drop, that would mean making your baby drop and as with everything else in pregnancy...baby will do that when baby is ready to do that.
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009