help please i posted it in 2 places with no answers

I have had this bad bad cramp and its just getting worse. It hurts to pee and this white stringy stuff comes out i have an app friday with my obgyn but i would like to know if any of u have an idea.

I took a test and it said neg so i really dont know if it could bt that it been 3 weeks and the test still says neg. what could it be or what should i ask my doctor?

I had a pap just about 3 months ago so idk oh and i have the runs....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I Always feel sorry for A Question getting no replies! But Truly I'm unsure what's your problem! I wish I knew & could Help more! Have you bathed Alot? Can you drink Cranberry Juice? Or take Cranberry Supplements? If its Worse! Go in... You know your own Body better then anyone! Hope it Clears up Fast. Get Well!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Could be a possible uti or some other infection. Where is the cramp located?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I would just wait to see your Dr, no one on here can really tell you whats going on anyway. If you're in pain or need a Dr now take yourself to the ER.. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• why dont you use a monistat?
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• STD.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• could be bad uti along with some type of yeast infection and i wouldnt wait till friday to get in to your dr see if you can get moved up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• NO sara its not an STD me and my husband have only been with each other in the past 4 years and its in my lower belly and i dont think its and uti but i could run and buy a home test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• You really might want to call urgent care and see if they think you should be seen sooner.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Where in your lower belly? white stringy stuff out of your vagina or urethra? If you're having pain in yoru right lower side, it could be appendicitis.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 10:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Have you recently had a baby?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009