should i let my crazy sister see my baby when it is born?

okay my sister is literally crazy!! she always says something about me not bein able to carry this baby bc i had a miscarriage the first time! and she tells people somethin is gonna be wrong with my baby bc i have hpv. i am just really mad at her and i dont want her touching my baby!! i told me SO that he better not let her in the hospital room when i have this baby...do you think i should do this or should i jus let her come and act like there aint a problem so there won't be no drama???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it is up to you really

but I would one up her and have her in the delivery with me to show her up one:) I did that to my MIL when they all LOL at me saying I could not go all natural not only did I do it but I did it well They have NOTHING to say to me shut them right up...
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I wouldnt go around her tell the baby is here and then only let her around it with other people what a freak sorry it is ur sis but god she should be happy for u
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 10:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I think the safest place for a crazy person to see a baby is in the hospital, when the baby's hooked up to the child-safety system that keeps crazy people from stealing babies.

But that's my opinion.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i agree with lacrisha and avarah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• no enjoy your new family don't stress over her obviously she hasn't been there for you and really probably won't in the future this should be your happiest days momment don't allow her to ruin it!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• shes probably jealous and shes intimidated by you.i would let her come see the baby after the baby is born, and if she says something slick id curse her out and kick her out.thats real messed up for some1 to be jynxin that something is gonna be wrong with some1's baby.who the hell does that.your sister has serious issues.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I wouldn't say she was 'literally crazy' because I have a plethora of mental health disorders and I actually am 'literally crazy' and I don't act like that. She's just bitter, I would be the bigger person and let her in but that's me.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Its up to you. My MIL made me mad when i was pregnant with my daughter. I told my husband I was moving away from her and didn't want anything to do with her. So I moved and I wouldn't go see her till my daughter was 9 months. She is now 3 and her grandma hasn't seen her since them but my FIL and Step MIL see her every 3 months. I love them. My FIL has seen my new son 2 times and him and my step MIL will be here next week to see him but my other MIL has only seen his newborn picture. I doubt she will see him till we go to florida to see her witch will be 6 years from now. So I say do what you feel is right for your baby
    Nicole_2007

Answer by Nicole_2007 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Ephesians 4:32
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• A sister is a friend forever
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009