urgent plz respond

ok so im 38 1/2 wks and im barely 1cm if that...well in the past day or so ive been nausious,had frequent,loose bowel movements (like 4-5 in a day),i havent been able to sleep but during the day have tons of energy! i havent lost my mucus plug or had my water break,i have typical braxton hicks contractions that are way manageable...what could be going on with me? im have a doctors appointment tuesday but just wanted to get some opinions first

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're nervous.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• sounds like labor is coming diarrhea is very common (in natural birth)
    stay hydrated
    have sex (it helps speed up the process)
    and lay down on your side as much as possible watch the rocky movies or something to pass the time
    oh and if this is your first you probably dont have a mucous plug or if you do you'll barely notice it
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It's the EARLY early labor, there's a name for it, I forget what it's called though. The same thing happened with me. Except I had no energy lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Those symptoms are all normal including the bowel movements. The baby is putting pressure on everything and you have probably hit the nesting phase which is the burst of energy.
    EliseMichelle

Answer by EliseMichelle at 10:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• yap I agree, early stage of labor.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009