Breast Lump??

Those of you who have had a lump, how did you know you needed to see a doc? I think I have a lump (right side I can feel something left theres nothing and I did the push the nipple in test and on the right it doesnt go in easy, tissue moves away when i push my nipple in). I just dont wanna go in there and feel like a dumbass at 23 thinking I have a lump and its just messed up boobs. Oh and my right side has been hurting between my right breast and armpit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Health

• go get a breast ultrasound never can be too careful
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I agree with MELRN. No use to worry, get it checked out.

Answer by Bmat at 10:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• OMG I have lumps in my breast and in my arm pits and it hurts real bad now cause I am almost on my period. I drink ALOT of caffeine and they say that can really make it worse.... I think they call it fibrocystic breast.... Do u push on it alot???

bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• what is the nipple test?

SherriX2

Answer by SherriX2 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Go to the doctor and learn how to telll the difference between good lumps and bad. You can also make sure that you are doing your self-exam at the right time of the month and in the proper manner.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:12 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I found a lump in my left breat at 29 years old and I went to the doctor. He did an ultrasound and said that the ultrasound doesn't show anything. Then he purceeded to tell me that hormones causes changes in your breast; like premenstrual days. I went to another doctor to get a second opinion and she said the same thing. My word for you is, don't be ashamed to go in and get it checked out...who cares how old you are. Your health is more important than what someone thinks, but more than likely, there's nothing for you to worry about, but go anyway just to make sure. Good luck and God bless!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009