question

I'm trying to conceive obviously. I have a daughter who is three. I would like another one anytime now. Before she is five preferable. I took my last birth controls in April. I've been getting my period right about the same time give or take a day usually it's a day earlier. I have started taking multi-vitamins. Is there anything else that I can do. We have no used protect well ever. So it's been four months and no pregnancy is there anything else that I can do that can increase my chances of getting pregnant without going to a DR.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have a good handle on your cycles, then count the days between cycles. Let's say it's, on average, 28 days from 1st day of menses to next 1st day. You would ovulate about 1/2 between cycles, so it would be day 14. Have sex on days 12, 14, 16 and that should increase your chances of getting pregnant. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• have sex-- a lot-- like every other day-- not everyday it decreases sperm count
    also if hubby Jacks off tell him to stop for a bit--
    relax enjoy the trying part
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Go pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. FOLLOW IT to the letter.

If you do, as long as you and hubby are producing viable egg and sperm, pregnant next cycle. Really! I can't recommend this book and method highly enough. We were pregnant next cycle...after a year of trying.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2009