im in pain

im about 33 weeks and i woke up with terrible hip pain last night..all day today my hips and lower stomach hurt really bad and sometimes i have so much pressure in my lower stomach that i have to bend over while i walk..i also have this weird pain in my cervix on and off that gets me shocked when i feel it..anyone know what could be going on with me? what does the pain in my cervix mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could just be have pain from your baby pushing down,mine does that but if ur freaked out about it just call ur doctor...make ur doctor work for all that money he gets, with this pregnancy i think ive gone to the hospital like 5 times all together, and each time they checked me out and reassured me i was fine, they didnt throw things at me or call me names (at least in front of me lol) if ur ever really scared or in pain just go to the hospital theyll understand
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It could be that your baby dropped. Is this your first? In first pregnancies the baby can drop as early as a month before labor, but usually in subsequent pregnancies it doesn't happen until just before labor starts.

Call your OB just to let them know.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• yes its my first
    thank you for the help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Having birthed 5 full-term (40+ weeks), I can tell you it sounds perfectly normal. But, if you're truly worried, the best thing you can do is call your doc/ob/midwife/nurse hotline - no question is a dumb question, it's what they're there for. It'd be better to call than risk anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009