Does Cafemom ever make you feel like your a bad mom?

Before I got on here I thought I was a good mom. But now I read I am a bad mom bc I used formula, vaccinate, let my kid cry sometimes. We sometimes eat at McDonald's. I love my little boy than anything but sometimes I feel like I am the worst mom ever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, because I know I am doing what I feel is right for my child. No one has the right to make you feel like a bad mother, except you for letting them. STOP letting some of the moms on this site make you feel bad for your decisions. If your son is happy, healthy, etc then you are doing yoir job as a parent and have nothing to worry about. NO ONE is a perfect parent and those that act like it are delusional.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Ignore these self righteous, high and mighty, holier than thou mothers . . they all think that they are the best mothers that ever walked the earth and that their way is the only way. I pay no attention to these fools.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• dont let ppl in the Internet get to you.

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• nah, i have my stands as a mother listed on my profile because i am proud of the way i mother my child. i dont let peoples opinions affect me at all
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Nope, makes me feel pretty damn good! (And I formula-fed, I vax, I let my kids CIO at an appropriate age - all the typical "bad mommy" stuff!). Don't let random stuff get to you. If your kids are happy & healthy, then you're a good mommy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i laugh when people get upset on here over things and let it truly effect them
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• affect.. man my keyboard sucks
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• you are the best mom for your kids
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• You have the power to not allow them to make you feel that way. Make decisions that you think is right for your life. They can make decisions for their own life. They are strangers to you. Do you really base your feelings about yourself on the posts of strangers? You shouldn't. Believe in yourself and in what you choose for your children.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Let him without sin cast the first stone....
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009