What's the worst thing you ever done????

I got pregnant when I was 14. The whole situation really made me grow up and be a stronger person. In the end I ended up giving her up for adoption.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh wow...I can't even imagine that OP. Good for you for giving her up.
    Umm, drunk driving and stealing money from my mom. :( I was and still am extremely ashamed of myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• The worst thing?! Momma, I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a huge hug - I'm also a birth mom, and that's the best thing you could have done - you gave your baby life!

The worst thing I've done was flirted (heavily) with another man online, because I was mad at my hubby for doing basically the same thing (but he was way worse).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• When i was younger, I drove drunk quite a bit, (had to get home before curfew). In my case, I once cursed God for about 4 years, after my grandma died, I was mad. It may not seem bad to some of you, but it was a horrible time for me.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Allowed myself to sink so far into depression that I begin to cut myself. I hated me, I hated everything about myself. All I wanted was to die. It may sound selfish, but truly the worst thing I have ever done was treat myself that way.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Hmm. I smoked meth when I was 15 with a guy who was 30 whom I also happened to be intimate with. Not sure if that was worse on my part or his. He was a decent guy though, aside from offering narcotics to a teenager half his age who he was also sleeping with hahaha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2009