Not entirely Penetrated...But can I still be get pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend didnt have sex per se...But we were close enough that just one tiny push and he would have been in completely. Ive been worried about the whole 'Pregnant by Pre' Stuff Ive heard about...No he didnt finish inside me which is a relief...But would even a small amount of pre be something to worry about

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• One single sperm cell would be enough to worry about, anytime a penis is near your vagina you COULD get pregnant. While it's not very likely, there's always a chance.
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• By near your vagina, I mean touching it lol it's not like he can be an inch away and get you pregnant but I think you got what I meant.
    javila

• Yes you can.
    Our 3rd child was conceived over a night of heaving petting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Thats what I was afraid of... He figured since it was just a few days after my period, it wouldnt really be a big deal and it made sense to me...But after the fact and after thinking and researching, Maybe even the timing wasnt such a good idea either.
    Anonymous

• *heavy petting* darn it
    Anonymous

• heavy petting? ...
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Oh yea, Lol! I knew that if he was not like right there I wouldnt get pregnant XD But we were CLOSE. Like CLOSE CLOSE! XD But weve been trying to wait even longer...Which isnt doing too good. Both of our older siblings had unplanned babies and all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Just be careful. Next time you guys are going to play around at all make him wear a condom...you never know what could happen. People have unplanned babies all the time, and sometimes it happens in very strange ways lol just always play it safe :)
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• -I am made of fail XD Forgot to Anonymous it!- Condoms is exactly what I told him we needed. But he doesnt want to encourage us to have sex. Im not on the pill or anything and he is TERRIFIED to have a baby...So he wont buy them and Im up here on vacation, I dont have a way to get anywhere nor do I know where anything is! We didnt plan to be fooling around so heavily...It just kind of pops up, you know? By then neither of us are expecting it to get as it does and we arent really thinking. Havent done anything since it was brought to my attention that I could be pregnant or leading myself on to getting pregnant despite time of month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I HATE THESE Qs!!!!
    buy a pregnancy test. You could be. If you think you are you should be dealing with that not asking people on the internet about their opinion of your fertility and conception possibilities.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009