I need a work at home job i think assembly anyone know any good places to go?

bethmcintosh

Asked by bethmcintosh at 11:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am going to try SMOKEAWAY BROCHURES DISPLAYS? STILL WAITING FOR THE MAIL FOR MY BOX OF SUPPLIES?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have some assembly jobs listed in my Blog. I have work at home companies listed, grouped according to those that pay via Paypal and those that do not. You can find them here:

Mavi's Home Work

Also, check out my work at home article series, there are excellent resources, ideas and information.  You can find them in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

Be sure to check out my newest article:

How to Start a Home-Based Pacifier Personalization Business

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 22 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2009