Where are my battery chargers!?

I have gone through two of them this year already. Poof, gone, lost. I have searched high and low for both of them and I really don't want to have to buy a third. I thought using rechargeable AA's and AAA's was suppose to be cheaper! but at 15-20 dollars a charger, this is getting ridiculous.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 11:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They must be with our drill bits!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have the opposite problem- I have the charger, but no batteries! I think they got recycled with the other batteries :(
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 11:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I wish I could help you find them. I am always losing things. I am not a religious person really but I do pray to the Patron Saint of Lost Things when I lose something important. It usually works but if not then I just try to "re-group" and calm myself down and then I usually find the missing thing.

Best of luck in finding the chargers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have not seen your battery chargers.    

I repeat: I have NOT seen your battery chargers.

Once more: I have NOT...*hides battery chargers*...seen your battery chargers.

ErikaRobin

Answer by ErikaRobin at 9:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009