My 11 week old is copying me!

I'm making the motorboat noise and she doing it back to me! I didn't think such a young baby could do that! Did your babies do this type of thing so early??

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine is 2 months, he will copy goo type noises, he will stick out his tongue, he will follow you when you turn to look at something, and he tries to make the same faces his big sister does. its soo cute, he can "talk" for hours.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• my baby would say agoo after i did and we would go on and on like this....i think around 2 months this was. maybe earlier.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yeah little things he would try to do around then. Like stick out his tongue. Wasn't very good at it that early but it was still cute :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I showed my 9 month old all the ways I can use my tounge. Now he looks like a puppy with his tounge hanging out all the time. He mimics me in as many ways as he can.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 6:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009