Can doctors prescribe something for hemorrhoids??? I had my son 3 weeks ago and they seem to be getting bigger, ive tried everything and they are killing me....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am sure they can. Just call & ask. Let them know nothing is working & you would love some type of relief. Good luck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• yes but meanwhile use Tucks. Preparation H is also good for them

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Preparation H is not good for them and a doc will tell you that...they need to stay dry in the mean time...you need to see a doc and get them removed if they are external...are you able to push them inside?? when you're in the shower and have soap on your bum try pushing them in...if they stay in that's good, if not, then they are external and need to be taken off. you can see a general surgeon or GI specialist. I had one removed when I was 7 months preggo. Use tucks though. after you use the bathroom, take a few and fold them and "tuck" them inbetween your cheeks. it's a bit of relief.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:51 AM on Aug. 10, 2009