Why does he get mad that i talk to my guy friends?

so every time i talk to one of my guy friends he gets upset. but yet when he tells other females they look good and i get mad at him for that he gets mad at me for that as well its as if i cant do anything right. its as if he wants to piss me off and see how far he can push me...well truth be told not much more before i say fuck it and walk...i cant keep going thru this.

Brit151

Asked by Brit151 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• You're past the point of needing to walk. Someone who thinks their mate is going to ignore the other 50% of the population is a fool.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• honestly men get mad for one reason only. they think you think like them. plain and simple. If hes talking to a chickand thinks he wants to screw her in is mind, he thinks you are doing it too when you talk to men. they are jealousof how you could feel about another man. And nervous. And they never believe you when you say things like you have never thought about the guy friend in that way. Because honey they have thought about every girl friend that way. Its so hard but they judge depending on them. not your actions.
    stefirose22

Answer by stefirose22 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009