if this is a free country then why.....????........cant

if this is a free country then why cant people do drugs??? if they arent hurting other people and are stupid enough to do them then why dont we just let them?....there would be less people on the earth cuz they would od its there life im just currious since this is "a free country".....whats ur thoughts?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• because people on drugs cant be trusted to limit themself to only doing it at home and not cause harm to anyone else. plus the government cant make money off of street transactions and that pisses them off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• People on drugs and in public are a risk to public safety and when it infringes on the rights of other people it becomes illegal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• like i said if they dont cause problems to other people if they do it at home or where ever as long as they dont bother hurt or cause any harm to anyone but them selfs then why care??? let them be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Personally I don't care that my uncle is on coke currently but I do not want him on it around me and my son, he lives with my father which is where I am living, trying to care for my father. But if he wants to be stupid enough to do it I can't stop him. I just need to get out of there, I don't want to be a rat but worry if I left w/o telling my father he was on drugs something bad might happen to my father.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• amazing retarded questions people ask,what the heck does a free country have to do with it,none of us want morons around who dont know how to handle life and have to take drugs to escape,and how are they not hurting people mmmmmmmm? lets see they rob,kill,od break families and you call that ok,no its not ok to let them do bad things.
    Anonymous

• Because I have a right to live freely in a country where the majority of the population isn't doped up on crack and heroin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• FOR THE LAST TIME IM TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DO DRUGS THAT DONT CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS....PEOPLE WHO SMOKE POT OR WHAT EVER ELSE THEY DO THAT DONT CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS....THE ONES THAT KEEP TO THEM SELFS.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• People who do drugs cant control themselves all the time. They could be so 'doped' up that they hurt someone. Or as many people in the u.s. do... Get in a car and drive intoxicated. For a fact you know that if drugs were legal people would drive under the influence. Just like Alcohol it affects people differently. Some people will be calm some will be violent... etc... But I think the effects of hard drugs would be worse
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• people its not a free country heck we cant even talk how we want to talk without someone saying OH DONT SAY THAT.....or hey watch ur mouth or dont do this or that i mean WHAT IS FREE......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I Know people who smoke pot, but dont hurt anyone.... YET! I know for a fact these people drive while Under the influence of pot. When they Kill someone from d.u.i... Id like to see you saying that these people dont hurt anyone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Aug. 10, 2009