Do you think Americans should be able to carry a concealed gun? this is not a joke!

http://jokecrib.com/p10.htm#576V
this will make you sad but teach you something too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• no not a concealed gun but we as americans should be able to carry a gun if we have a permit that says we can.... this country is going to hell and if someone pulls a gun on me id pull one back on them in a heart beat to protect my family
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Nope.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thats such a great video! I love it and have bookmarked it for further use against people who believe that "guns kill people". I think everyone should be allowed to carry a gun if they have a permit for it. Concealed or otherwise. We have a right to defend ourselves against "nut jobs". My husband never leaves home without his gun. Of course my husband is a cop but he carries one off duty too. He risks his life everyday in the worst part of town for these people that hate cops and think that guns are bad. He protects them against people like the nut that killed the ladies parents. Guns dont kill people, People do.
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes absolutely.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i soooooo agree with CINEMAGIRL823.....MY HUBBY IS going to school to become a cop and im glad we could use the protection we have guns in our house and yes they are put up high and not loaded but if someone comes in my house u better belive it they wont walk out my house
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:11 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I proudly carry a concealed weapon. I have a permit to do so. I sincerely hope and pray I NEVER have to use it, but if I do, I am prepared to do so to protect my life or the safety and/or lives of my loved ones. It would be nice if we could all depend on every one of our fellow humans to be law-abiding, peace-loving persons, who mean us no harm. Most are, but unfortunately some are not, and we cannot always predict where they are and avoid them as we go about our everyday lives.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes I think they should, and I DO.  I never leave home without it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Gun-crazy people will carry a gun whether they have a permit or not. Paranoia knows no bounds - there are people out there just waiting to get you - just hope you are faster on the draw than they are ! Shades of the Wild West.......the tradition continues.......
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I agree with cinemagirl823
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 2:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• DH got me a hand gun for my birthday and our anniversary. I'm getting my permit. I absolutely think people should be able to carry a concealed weapon as long as they do it legally.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 2:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2009