Mickey Mouse Nursery!! Help..

Okay so we've decided on a mickey mouse (or minnie) themed nursery. Problem is there is next to NOTHING out there for the nursery! There is one crib bedding set and it's tacky! I am wanting black, white, red, maybe some of the mickey mouse yellows in there but that's it! Here's the catch, the baby's nursery will be in our bedroom with our furniture and bed so I would like a mickey mouse bed set too. Help me find stuff please!!!! Or any ideas to make stuff is great too! I have not a clue how to make sheets or quilts lol.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• That's hard to find nice things with Mickey Mouse! I'm trying to get my daughter's toddler room into a Minnie Mouse theme.
    Try Walmart, they have lots of Mickey Mouse things for kids, Disney Store, or try Ebay!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 1:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would suggest Disneystore.com...they have the black & white Mickey mouse bedding set for adults, although not any I could find for baby. But I'm sure it would be easy for you to pick up a pattern for crib bedding at your local Walmart or craft store. Good Luck.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:24 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• have you thought about instead of everything mickey mouse on your room have your bed set be that color theme?? maybe no mickey mouse on it but black sheets and comforter with red pillow cases or vice versa?? so you still have the mickey mouse effect while staying adult too.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• We did a Mickey Mouse sports themed room...and bought a set of 3 canvas mickey pictures from babiesRus   I will shoot you a picture separately....we didnt do bedding since crib bumpers are unsafe...we just did a blue crib sheet

rjacob2008

Answer by rjacob2008 at 8:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would simply use the colors, red, black, and white and have pictures or stuffed animals, etc with mickey mouse. That's what I did with my son's room years ago. He still loves Mickey at nearly 19. Good Luck.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 2:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009