Farting during Sex

Have you ever farted during sex? If so, did it gross out your spouse? I did it the other day ON ACCIDENT and we both laughed and stuff but I was so embarrassed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• You fart. You laugh. You move on :)
    Seriously.. If you have a good active sex life, your stomach pays for it.. Your moving, your tightening your belly, your pushing on it, your twisting it, its getting flipped to the side, flipped upside down, ect.
    ...... Something is BOUND to happen some time or another!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I almost puked on my husband while I preformed fellatio on him, lol. That was the first time and the last time that happened. I was majorly embarassed we didn't even finish!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• lol lol lol i have ALMOST A FEW TIMES but thank god it never happend....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes,
    I farted when he had his head under the covers "down there".
    OOPS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• haha, yes and we both laugh are heads off. My hubby as farted too! so it doesn't matter to us, we love each other so much that our bodily function are just apart of that love.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• omg..
    something I hoped I'ld forget lol.. I farted yea. and I was MAJORLY embarrassed while my fiance was just standing there LAUGHING his butt off and continued.. I was disgusted at the fact he continued the sex. lol wouldn't speak to him the rest of the night.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I never have.... hope I never do but I have had those air pockets come out during like doggy style sex that sounds like gas and I still get embarrassed when that happens but he knows now that it's going to happen and we more or less ignore and go on.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:04 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes I have farted during sex.... I'm always giving my hubby Dutch Ovens, plus when I do fart he puts his head down there to smell it better... lol He so freaking gross sometimes...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009