Hail to the Aesir

I'm having a stressful night. Good stress, but stress nonetheless. So I have my mead and cookies, and I raise a toast to us all.
Thank you Frigga for blessing me with the most amazing and kind hearted little boy, who thrills at every chance to learn and says I'm the best Mommy on the planet even if his eggs are a little on the brownish side.
What are you thankful for tonight?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm thankful for mead and cookies!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm thankful that my hubby makes a kickass omlet out of very few ingredients, because I was starving when I got home from work a couple of hours ago! Sounds kinda dumb, but he can cook! I am so jealous!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I am thankful to be home after a hecktic day. Ren faires are fun but man all that energy floating around can drain you. So glad to be home.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm thankful for having spent a relaxing day with dh, talking with a good friend on the phone and this cool, rainy night.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I enjoyed time with my family in the garage watching the most spectacular thunderstorm ever.  The lightening was literally non-stop, it looked like a disco. LOL.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I am thankful for a fun weekend with family, and my beautiful little girl, who never ceases to make me smile.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 11:52 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm thankful for Medicaid. Without it I wouldn't be able to afford my antidepressants, CPAP, dentist visits, therapy for depression, or anything else I've been able to get for my health.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Just thankful that the day is over and there's nothing left to clean up. It all starts again tomorrow so I'm thankful I can finally get some sleep.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I am thankful to have the unconditional love of my children and husband- it is such a beautiful thing!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009