Does your S.O. manscape? If not, do you wish he did?

Mine doesn't. I hate it. I mean, he's the only guy I've ever been with, but if I keep my stuff kinda neat, I think he should, too. At least a little trim! I'm not talking shaving, because I know that can suck, but come on! If you want more action for little mini-you, grap a damn pair of scissors for crying out loud!

So, now that I've ranted lol, you can take the floor.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband would hate it if a shaved, women are suppost to have it, its what separates lil girl from the women. I agree. It goes both ways for us. I might feel diff if I couldn't see his goodies LOL.

kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 2:11 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Oh, and one more question:

Does anyone else sort of gag at the mere thought of being down there if your SO doesn't do anything?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My husband shaves everything most of the time. He never lets it get too out of hand though. I actually prefer when he has a lil somethin but don't mind either way...lol. Maybe you could give him a bath and tell him you think it would be sexy if he shaved or let you do it..lol. Hope to help.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I dont have that kind of problem here ;o)...

You have to step in and do what needs to be done girl....b/c he will never everrrr everr do this himself...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes I do..lol. Just the thought of all that craziness...lol. Not to mention the hairs getting stuck in your throat.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• mine keeps it clean shaven! Thank goodness!! or else I would not go there. He does it on his own but for me .. without my request.

I say.. tell your guy, if he wants you to be relaxed/loose whateva... then he needs to keep it clean shaved!! or trimed at the very least!!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I've brought it up sooooo many times! He actually did basically shave once, and since then, because he was stupid and took it all of first, instead of trying to just trim, he won't do anything else! I've all but begged him. It kills me, because I never get to really do anything with him because if I get within like 6 inches, I gag up a storm, just thinking of all the hair. *Shivers and gags a little*
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I don't really want him to shave, because I don't. I can't. My skin's too sensitive... Anyway, I would love it if he'd at least keep it half the length it is.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:41 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• you don't shave but your bothered by HIM?
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 1:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think she means she trims not shaves down to bare skin. I don't shave all the way to bare skin either. My hubby thinks it is much sexier to have a little bit of hair down there than to have it all gone. He says it looks weird and it's a turn off to have nothing down there. Idk-he keeps himself trimmed too. To the OP--Tell him specifically that you don't want him to shave bare, just trim it up a little bit. I guarantee if he thinks he's gonna be getting more bjs -he will trim it. You just gotta give him some incentive. lol Good luck.

Galdarisimom

Answer by Galdarisimom at 2:04 AM on Aug. 10, 2009