I am fertile today and until the 11th, my husband and i have had sex all weekend thus far, and ive laid a few minutes with bottom elevated, ....when should i take a test ?? and do you think i'll get pregnant this time?

These questions maybe getting annoying i know, its just that i want another baby .....really bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait at least a week at least, but I would wait 2 or 3 weeks to be sure. I don't know if you will have a baby this time but I hope you do, and if you really want a baby pray and God can answer your prayers, Good Luck

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:59 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• wait at least 10 days before taking a test. You never know if this will be the month for you. I hope it is!

Good luck!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You need to wait at least 2 weeks. Then you should get your blood drawn cuz a urine test may not register the hormones yet.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009