im scared

im having a hard time sleeping bc im so scared. to make a long story short..i was dating a guy who seemed to be perfect. turns out he is a psycho. he didnt do any physical harm but he blew up on me and everything was ALL lies. its like those lifetime movies. ugh idk. im just so scared something is going to happen to me now. he knows too much bout me. i could move..but then my family might be in danger. i havent talked to him. its just hes mental. what if he decides to come find me and kill me..im scared :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Go to the police. Period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• yeah but what do i say? i mean a restraining order isnt gonna stop a man like him. i dont have enough proof to put him in jail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• prayers... Hope you can maybe go home for a while till you know he has gone away!(get a big dog and a gun!?
    Anonymous

• put lights outside and close blinds at night, has he threatened you or stalking you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Doesn't matter. Go to the police. FIle a report. You want it on record.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• no...im mostly scared bc supposedly there is a history of murder in his family (his father actually)
    Anonymous

• GO TO THE POLICE. End of story. Just go. Don't make excuses and just do it. If you are fearing for you life for some reason, go file a police report.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• okay. what will they do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• They will file a report on the situation and have it in their records in case there are ever other incidents....then they have it in their files that you filed a report with them. You CAN ask for a restraining order....if he violates that restraining order, he can be arrested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• you need to get a body guard do you have a guy friend? A restraining order is all the cops will do if that?I think? you need to look out for you dear! get a bodygaurd/friend and have him intimidate the dude a little!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2009