To shower or not...

lol, no not that kind of shower!
Im planning on not having a shower due to the fact that I barely have people to invite, very small family(Just me and my mother!). My bf on the other hand has tons of friends so I'm wondering if it would be okay to have a shower with his coworkers and friends, I'm feeling kind of acquard about having people at my baby shower who I dont really know..
What would you do?

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 2:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL I ONLY KNEW 4 PEOPLE AT MY BABY SHOWER OUT OF THE 17 THAT CAME.. GOOD LUCK AND IT IS ODD. BUT AT LEAST YOUR BF KNOW THEM. MAYBE HE CAN HELP YOU BREAK THE ICE
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 2:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would do it. I love parties and more presents for you and the baby... lol! Have fun, eat cake! : )
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 2:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Even if it's a small shower, it's nice to do something for yourself to celebrate your new arrival. Invite everyone and if they're interested, they'll come. Either way, it'd be nice for you and your mom to do something special together.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Typically you do not throw your own shower.
    squish

Answer by squish at 2:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• well i didn't see anything that said she was throwing her own shower! why not have a shower if you want to have one your friends his friends your co workers, mom, his family, have blast at it!!! my mom invited people i didn't know it was weird but fun
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2009