Lets test our new vaccine on children shall we?

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=10861712

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NO NO NO
    bandemommie09

Answer by bandemommie09 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• That is effin' gross. They are "excited..." really? They don't even know what they're allowing to be pumped into their bodies.
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 2:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I agree Heather. I read something a couple weeks ago about them wanting pregnant women to be some of the first to receive this vaccine? I'm 12 weeks pregnant and sorry, not gonna happen. But, their choice I guess...for the adults anyway.

It's "funny": I'd never had the flu OR the flu shot in my entire life until earlier this year. Ironically, this was also the first year I'd ever gotten the flu shot.
    soldierswifey05

Answer by soldierswifey05 at 7:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Let's make our children little test subjects in labs, too. Makes perfect sense to me. The best way to find out if something will seriously harm humans in to test it on humans!! Who want's to give your kid over to the lab? Raise your hands, please. Yes, ma'am, you in the pink blouse- you say you're willing to let me inject your kid with as-of-yet-untested vaccines??GREAT! Bring your little brat down! Can't guarantee he'll be returned to you in good condition, but you know.. we're the government. TRUST US...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Vaccines are life savers but as any other medication/operation/intervention not all the patients will have the same outcome.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• .......................not all the patients will have the same outcome.

..............or.........................some will be poisoned.

An unintended outcome, I'm sure.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Your choice to vax or not, so calm down self righteous ANON!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• anon :23, wow that was dramatic. LOL.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:16 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Ah this is nothing new. Theyve been testing vaccines on our kids for years. Its the nature of the business and yes it IS a business. I mean, how else do you find out that vaccines weaken the immune system, cause auto immune disorders and other life changing things? You test them ob people. Not surprised one bit. Thus the reason my children arent having any more vaccines. Im tired of them being a pin cushion for the big pharma companies. Theyre fine just like they are, thank you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009