Why didn't I call him back?

I met a great school teacher last weekend. He was great a gentalman all the thing I love he even told me he wanted to date me yes take me on a real date. He called me and tex me but I didn't return the call and when he didn't get me on the phone I blew him off. I know parts of me didn't called because of my feelings for my best friend but I know that isn't going no where so why didn't I call or tex or even email him at least get a good friendship going. I feel stupid. I need to get over what I amfeeling for my best friend. It wasn't supposed to be like this I want to call this man but isn't to late. What do I says and hell will he want to talk to me. Or should I forget about. I am so confused how in the hell did I get myself into this. This isn't what I wanted at all. I want to be married and have a man that wants me and love me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you tried telling your best friend how you feel about him, if you really love him I would talk to him and see were that goes, and if you tried talking to him then I would call the teacher and say sorry that I missed your your phone calls etc. and see were that goes, Good luck and God Bless hope things work out for you
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Could you PLEASE fix the grammatical mistakes in your question...especially if you want to date a teacher...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Well..... it's never too late ya know.
    Pick up the phone, or keyboard and tell the guy that you had to work some things out in your heart and mind before you could even start something with him.
    If you want your best friend, then you need to tell him if he doesn't know and see where it leads because maybe he feels the same. If you've said it and he isn't interested... then by all means, call/text/email the other guy and start as friends and see where it leads.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009