what is bothering you right now?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ever since I stopped using the Nuva Ring last week (b/c it caused constant spotting and intermittent aural migraines) I have had headaches. every. day. Which is especially awesome when you have a 14 month old who loves to constantly run around in circles and squeal. And I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to help out my family by letting my parents and my brother in on my husband's employee discount for our cell phone plan. Last month was our first bill, which included the cost of all the phones, so it was almost $1000, and they've shorted me money. I hate to be a bill collector. But we also had to pay tuition and books for my school last month, and took vacation to Nebraska so I *need* that money. I have a feeling the next 2 years of shared cell phone plannage is going to be a pain in the ass.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 8:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I cannot find my IPOD and I am nearing tears. Have a 10 hour round trip road trip tomorrow and really, really need it badly to keep me sane. Plus, where the hell did it go!?!?!?!? Gone 4ever? Like I can afford another one... haaa
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My baby weight that I put on, tierd of looking at my small cloths hanging my in my closet and can't wear it, I really need to do something about this lol.
    Hope you find your IPOD
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hope you find your iPOD! I feel for you with that! I've been there.

Anyway, ditto what looovemybabies said, plus my nose. It's killing me right now. Hubby almost broke it earlier lol. Long story, not intentional. And my hours at work... They keep getting cut. I'm down to like 10-14 hours a week and hubby hasn't been able to find a job. So, a lot is bothering me lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• lol... thanks girls. u have NO CLUE how bad it's gonna be if I cannot find it. 10+ hours in the car with my mother in law who has a stack of classical and opera CD's ready to go... and sings along. she is aware it's very annoying/loud and she also is sad I cannot find my IPOD, lmao...
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:56 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• DH is working out of town and I am scared of being home alone with my little one and well, I really miss my friend mamsit98 or some of you knew her as GIGI. She always made me laugh and stayed up late with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• my hours and food choices!!!lol horrible!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 3:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• The fact that I am up again with the baby and hubby is sleeping happily again. He never gives me a night off, and then acts like he is doing me a huge service by telling me to take a 20 minute nap when we are already running late to something.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Bunch of things are bothering me my dd has a temp of 102 degrees, my seizures are actin up again, the doc just told me I may have asthma, and 2 top it all off my mom keeps tryin 2 bother me about my sis wedding, I refuse 2 go both of them tried 2 take my baby from me, why should I walk in to that trap
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 3:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i am tired of seeing LITTLE GIRLS who are 15 having kids...i am tired of seeing LITTLE GIRLS dressed like sluts...i am tired of people acting like it's cool to have a kid, like a baby is a fashion accessory like a purse...i think it should be against the law to have a baby when your under the age of 20(i don;t care if young moms CAN be good moms, i think they SHOULD NEVER have to find out what kind of mom they are until they are adults)...i wish people would not TRY to get pregnant when they are in no position to raise or support a kid...i wish common sense was more fucking common...and i wish i had a fucking dr. pepper!!!

that is what is currently bothering me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Aug. 10, 2009