hey can we invite moms to our local seminars or parties ?????

lifesaver9

Asked by lifesaver9 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I asked a few local moms if they were interested in hostessing a party, but most don't know enough people to come, so I invited my friends to one at my home so they can make new friends and still be included in a party where they feel comfortable. Haven't heard any different and it didn't seem to bother anyone.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thanks Tara its Great to Know,but my question is still not answered ,what I wanted to know is,
    can we Invite/Post our invitation of a party or seminar we are holding for Moms? in Cafe Moms
    web Page ??
    lifesaver9

Answer by lifesaver9 at 2:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think if it's an advertisement, you'd have to post it in the marketplace or they delete it.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• As long as they are educational events and not sales events.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think you could PM other CM members and announce your party or event and tell them you'd love to have them participate. But read the fine print on the PM page - it says do not harrass others. Yet I get "join me in Latte Land" several times a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2009