please help im really itchy!!!

im 38 wks pregnant and im soooo itchy i can't sleep. ive been having this itchieness for about 2 weeks. its driving me nuts and now i feel like blood is rushing to my head whenever i pick something up the floor. then i have lots of headaches and my head tend to spin around whenever i come back up from picking things up. what can all that be????

mami2bagainlol

Asked by mami2bagainlol at 2:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call L&D and ask to talk to a nurse and tell them your symptoms and maybe they can suggest something, Good Luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Find out if it is cholestasis.
    squish

Answer by squish at 2:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i had this problem with two of my pregn. the doctor called it PUPS i cant remember what it stands for, but anyway i would call your doctor, they cant give you much but some cream if it is PUPS, but if it is really bad to my doctor said that he has induced before on some women when it getts really bad. mine was really bad to the point were i couldnt sleep i tried ice packs and used frozxen peas it seemed to help alittle but not much, ended up going into labor anyway, but i would call you doctor and ask to be seen or see if there is anything you should be doing? i could be wrong about the PUPS but i just know that is what i had and it is terrible atleast for the mother.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 12:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009