What is something no one would believe about you?

That something would be that I am really shy and I long to make new friends but often get nervous.

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 2:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• that although I seem perky and soccer mommish.... I have a very dark and icky side.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm not unaproachable and I am a really nice, funny person. If you'll actually take 5 seconds to get to know me a little.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:35 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Oh, and it's not my 6'7" husband you have to worry about if you mess with me. I'm the one with a violent, protective streak, not him. I mean, he can be a little protective, but I'm the one you don't want to really piss off.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• that I have a very bad temper
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 2:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• that I did it with a girl one time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I forgot that one, mzprincessreina. No one really knows about that n they definitely wouldn't believe it.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• That I like to love making candy from scratch, my favorite thing to do is prolly mowing, or that my favorite music these days is on the disney station on sirius music (channel 115 rocks!!)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• That I can stand up for myself! Most people think I won't just because I am shy and quiet. I just let mean and rude people push and push until I blow up on them! My in laws found out the hard way!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:38 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• that i really do think im better than the rest of my family. i don't do drugs, my house is always clean and neat, and my husband and i don't engage in group sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• that when i was working full time 10 hrs or more a day and going to school parttime and taking care of my kids plus another kid and two grown men i could handle not getting any sleep and i was about to just quit qork and school and then a friend got me high and i got high almost everyday with her it was a away for me to stay awake and still go to school and work and take care of my house !i havent touched dope in over 2yrs and have no idea what i was thinking when i smoked crystal in the first place !she is no longer my friend because she wont stop using and she says she dont see how i just stopped .i litterally just said no i dont want it anymore and i havent touched it since and have no desire to ever again !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2009