could i be pregnant?

my LMP was july 15th...2 weeks after that day was the 29th. i had sex early morning on the 31st and my bf pulled out but not completly...im due for my period on wed, thats two days from now. i have had NO signs that my period is coming whatsoever, every month a week before my period is due i have cramps and im really gassy, but nothing at all yet. and i took a test tonight but it was negative. i know i should wait until wed but im so anxious i cant help it!

lululovexox

Asked by lululovexox at 3:07 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be prego it will only make you 3weeks and 5 days soo wait to for 4weeks to get an accurate result ... i know waiting sucks anyways good luck!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 5:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• LOL so are you and Chris trying?! I feel like every month you're like "I'm pregnant" haha g'luck if you guys are!! xoxo
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 2:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• were not trying but for some reason every month when im close to getting my period i feel like symptoms are telling me its a baby and not my monthly friend...i do have baby fever though so maybe im just hoping i am every month.
    lululovexox

Answer by lululovexox at 3:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• some docs say that u have to be atleast 5 weeks for the test to for sure come out with the right answer. and if you dont start you can always go in and get a blood test to see whether or not you are. well good luck
    Luvbeinamom1807

Answer by Luvbeinamom1807 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009