I need to come up with money to pay a speeding ticket, no later than tomorrow. Any ideas on a way?

I have something I could sell and could make half of what I need. Desperate, the cop had no right to give me a ticket. How can you speed when a pickup is in front of you going the speed limit. No offense but sometimes they can be IDIOTS!!!! I am not working and have no income.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• In most cases you can go and ask for an extension and they'll give you a few extra weeks to pay it. You might have to pay a fee for making it late, but it's better than stressing over it right now.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Show up in court instead. First, you can try to fight the ticket, if there really was a pick up in front of you when he clocked you, you may be able to get out of it. I know down here, you can sometimes get traffic school in lieu of paying. And of course, you may be able to get an extension.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 4:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• pay day advance???
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Cashle allows you to work when YOU want and you can cash out when you WANT..Cashle is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT. Cashle could possibly help you come up with some money to pay this fine. Also, I would ask for an extension.

CASHLE..click here

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:12 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• When you went to court, did you tell the clerk that you were unable to pay?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• ask to do some community service for trade. The courts actually perfer you do that opposed to just paying. Some community service is actually very rewarding not to them but to you. The animal shelters need & love to have an extra pair of hands...and what a beautiful way to pay a ticket.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Cops aren't the only ones that can be idiots. Ever think maybe your Speedometer is not calibrated? Do you have custom wheels? A lot of people don't realize when you put those custom wheels or even bigger tires on their cars that it throws their speedometer. Believe it or not a lot of people are driving around with speedometers that are not accurate. My Husband calls me and asks what my speedometer is showing when we are driving together. That way he can keep up with which way his speedometer is going (slower or faster).
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009