Do you think strippers can make good mothers?

I danced before and I do know the business from the inside and personally, not all women are the stereotype of a stripper. Some are addicts, some are just trying to pay bills, and some I knew were trying to escape from their problems. I am curious though, how people view a stripper that's a mother too.

LynnLesher

Asked by LynnLesher at 3:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• Of course strippers can make good mothers; anyone can be a good mother. And hell, if I had the body and the confidence for it, I'd strip for a living! As long as you're not hurting anyone, there's nothing wrong with having a good time and making money while you do it!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My cousin was a stripper for a while, but she did it more of fear. The babies father basically made her do it, and she had to have a certain amount of money every night...Pretty Sad but we found out that he was beating her up and she left him.

But she's a great mom from what I can tell.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I definately think they can be good moms.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 4:11 AM on Aug. 10, 2009