What should i expect ?

After i give birth to my son? I am 33 weeks (8 months) right now and i was wondering i am a first time mother to be please share your expercince thanks

.SOONTOBEMOMMY.

Asked by .SOONTOBEMOMMY. at 5:38 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am17 and my experience was wonderful somethng that gives u joy when itssuch small thin i just hope for you to ejoy every moment of your preg cause in every month i pass preg u just love that baby from the first time u feel it move
    Yesika951

Answer by Yesika951 at 5:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Aww i know i cant wait to meet him im so excited how did you go in labor?
    .SOONTOBEMOMMY.

Answer by .SOONTOBEMOMMY. at 5:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Well as most will tell you like pregnancy, every baby is different, so as far as what to expect may be off by a bit. Most babys the first few months wake up every 2-3 hours. I'd suggest sleeping when the baby sleeps, if at all possible. If your going to breastfeed, its not a walk in the park and will take patience to get things working for you and the baby. Don't panic or get upset if you cant figure out what your baby wants right away, all that does is make your lil one cry more. Don't worry about how much your baby eats even if it seems like all he/she wants to do is eat, they know when they are full, so its very hard to overfeed a baby, if he/she is not eating alot, or wanting to eat often like every 2-3 hours, let your dr know. As far as cloths your baby doesn't need to be overdressed, i let my son sleep in just a onesie, or pamper depending on how warm it was if it was cold i'd use a onsie and light blanket
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thank you vrgiron answering im so nervous lol and excited
    .SOONTOBEMOMMY.

Answer by .SOONTOBEMOMMY. at 6:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• your welcome and if you have any more question you can message me
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 6:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It's definately hard and exhausting...but there isn't a more rewarding experience out there! I had an AMAZING experience...and to this day I'm still in awe of my son! He's beautiful and amazing in a million different ways!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 10, 2009