I want to prank my FIL.

My father in law is very humoristic and I want to prank him. I have wanted to do this to my son but I was bashed for it. So maybe if it is done to an adult maybe it is accepted. I want to sneak in while he takes a shower and take all of his clothes and the towel. Should I leave him at least one article of clothing? I think it would be funny if we are all around the breakfast table and grandpa walks out naked. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is he hot? Haha J/K
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• well with most adults, they would probably call for someone to get them a towel or something.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 7:02 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I don't really think it would be that funny. It is not very clever and like the pp, why would he not call for a towel?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Trust me, nude FIL is not conducive to a yummy breakfast! UGH. You better keep brainstorming!!!

throwing up

evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:29 AM on Aug. 10, 2009