I am really scared!

I am like 38 weeks pregnant and he hasnt moved since way early yesterday. I got up this morning and laying in bed i could see the outline of his whole body and i could push him he is laying sides ways but i cant get him to move what can i do and is this normal when should i call my doc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• He should Move SOME but not alot. If you are really concerned call your doctor. Try to eat or drink like Appple Juice or orange juice and something to get him awake and going. Not to scare you but with my daughter she didn't move a whole day and I went to the Birth Center here and she was in fetal stress and she inhaled meconeum (Baby Poop) and they had to revive her three times and she spent the first month of her life in the hospital. But Please call your doc if you are concerned..
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 8:11 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Call your doctor asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'd call my doctor!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 8:43 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Go to doc immidiatly! I dont want to scare you but go now!
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 9:01 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Call your dr or the labor and delivery dept of your hospital.

If you have to wait for a response drink some VERY VERY VERY cold water and lay down. That might give your little dude the kick he needs to move.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 11:02 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I personally would have been on the phone yesterday with L&D if you went that long without feeling the baby move, that isn't a good thing. You need to call or just go to the ER.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 1:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009