Could I be pregnant after being fixed?

I had my son March of 2007 and was fixed while they were in there (He was born by csection.) I haven't had anything going on two months. I'm wondering if it's possible to get pregnant after having a tubal? I've heard rumors you could but I'm worried I might be. I'm hoping it's just stress.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can get a tubal preganacy I just got my tubes tied 4 weeks ago and my doctor told me that i could very well get a tubal preganacy. I would really get on the phone with your doctor and have her check things out. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• could be a tubal pregnancy.....but stress is probably more likely. check with your doc if you are worried
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 9:52 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My mother got pregnant again after having her tubes tied. she had a tubal. If you're not sure take a test and go to your doc asap.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• After a tubal, there is a chance of an ectopic pregnancy, that is one that is not viable but implants in the fallopian tube. This is dangerous, it could rupture.
    Call your doctor ASAP just like the previous poster said.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 1:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes you can. I have a little cousin bc of that :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009