Do any work from home groups help?

I am not looking for someone to pitch me their business or tell me how wonderful a certain company pays out. Is there a group where the discussion is on how to balance work and family, how to research a company (without blatently saying choose mine), or talks about different types of work from home opportunites?
Is there a group with a community feeling rather than self promotion or ad after ad that no one replies to?

DogsMom

Asked by DogsMom at 8:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have desperately tried to do that with mine. But it seems that I am the only one ever interested in that kind of thing. I hold 2 chats a week and even did a confrence call weekly to help people grow their businesses... No one ever showed... I have tried and tried but I am about to give up because no one wants to do anything but place ads. Which I delete if they are placed in areas besides the one I designated... So, no one ever goes in to the others... It's sad!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Not that I have found

Answer by rkoloms at 8:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• why not start one?? I work from home and I'd LOVE a group that's not filled with ads. :):) Let me know if you start one!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 11:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I am more of a contributor than a starter. OK- I am really clueless, but if we can find one count me in!
    DogsMom

Answer by DogsMom at 11:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2009