What are some of your favorite songs? (old and new)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• american pie, dont remember who sings it but its awesome, jack and diane, jesses girl, boys of summer, maggie, bobby mcghee, those are just some of the old songs and new songs, chicken fried by the zac brown band....theres more but thats all i can think of at the moment....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• First, has to be "Waiting for a Girl Like You" [Foreigner] - DH played that for me when he proposed. I guess all the old 77-80 hits - Centerfold, Jack & Diane, Faithfully, I Love Rock & Roll, etc. Then of course there's anything ACDC, ZZTop, George Thorogood, ABBA, and who didn't love Lionel Richie, Journey, Air Supply, Eagles, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Blackfoot, Toto, Pat Benetar, J. Geils Band, Lynard Skynard, Whitesnake, .38 Special and on and on and on. I'm a 70s/80s child. Of course I also love classic country, Country Gospel, Inspirational, Jazz, Blues - DH and I are old "Radio Heads".
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009