Tell me about your product party...

What was the most fun sales party you have ever given or attended?
Is there a product party you would love to be invited to?
What is a good number of guests?

DogsMom

Asked by DogsMom at 8:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have been to tons of fun ones! I love product parties!! I think the most fun ones were Passion Parties, Slumber Parties, Tastefully Simple and Pampered Chef...

Honestly I would be happy to attend almost any. I love them! I think the 2 I would like to see most are Teaporia & GreenSmoke because I am with those companies and could use it as experience building for my own businesses...

I think generally the number of people depends on the space you have. If you have a really small area with 25 people in it... Not so much fun. But if you have a decent sized area where everyone can move around, talk & eat the more the merryer!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I never attended one that was fun.
    Is there a company like tupperware that sells glass and stainless steel storage items? That is all that I would be interested in.
    any number that does not included me

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I am a Tupperware rep and LOVE to have LOTS of fun. We play Bingo, make watermelons, play price is right, and many other games and fun stuff. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca If you are looking for a business to be in I would suggest one that you use in your home. A product that you already love from Jewelry to make up, candles to storage and kitchen stuff.

rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 11:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I've had a few parties in Scentsy the wickless candle. I don't do alot of home parties, I like events, and our basket parties are great for everyone...easy and everyone loves those.
    Although....I have a couple of games I Play that are big winners.
    The best one came from a group of 17 women @ one party. Some were cold & I cld tell already distanced them selves. They were just there for their friend. The BIGGEST one, ended up winning 3 of my games & decided to buy that night! I loved that! Plus my party closed over $1000.00! I and the hostss was EXstatic! I like to Give! And Scentsy likes us to "give back more than we receive". It "pays forward" so to speak. So...I have fun with all of it.. And I have met & b-came friends with some wonderful ladies & gents!
    The party tht put me over - I made up the game! Go figure!
    www.scentsy.com/6401 just for fun! Have a good one!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I went to a Gold Canyon party, I fell in love with the candles, and the demonstrator was awesome. We played games and had fun. I then decided to join myself and I as well try to make every party fun. I give out prizes, we play games, and I do my own personal specials on top of what GOld Canyon gives. The great thing about Gold Canyon is that there is more than candles, from home care to body care and everything in between, someone is sure to find something they love. The scents are amazing, and comapred to "competitors" it's 4 oz more in a jar, $6+ cheaper and our big jar has a burn time of 200+ hours. We also have wickless candles for those scared of open flames, and all of our products are natural and safe. I've had a party of 5 and a party of 12+ both were fun. Just depends on the people and where the party is located!
    http://www.mygc.com/TripleC
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009