A black Conservative? Nah couldn't be?

Lloyd Marcus speaks...wise and touching

link below..this is one of many ladies

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Listen to his story it is touching and hear what he says about government

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQp0AyaI2ao

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I don't see anything special about black people being conservatives. I have many black friends who are well educated,intelligent and very ,very conservative. Best you can do is post the youtube clips? Get out meet some real people.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• anon don't be such a damn grouch sheesh lol.By the way I know plenty of people ..there you go ASSuming.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:41 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• . I have many black friends who are well educated,intelligent and very ,very conservative.
    --------------------
    If you had alot of black friends you wouldn't feel the need to use words like this in describing them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Posts like this only continue to make you look racist and ignorant of people in general. Allowing things like this to be conversed is only adding to your prejudice by making you feel like there is some grounds for support here.
    I would hope more members would stay away from questions like this that only add fuel to the racism fire.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• oh anon 9:05 spare me with the labeling me racist im over it ladies here is a video ZO made (remember machosauce prductions?) about a week ago good stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpUlFM2304U

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You've labeled yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• People forget what the term racist really means. Where in tnmom's question does it say that blacks are inferior to her?

tnmom- I understand your point of this post. Most Libs dont believe blacks can be Conservative/Republicans.. and if they are, they must be "Uncle Toms" (Hate that term..).
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:12 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Right Bexi but then you have a brain and all these anons have is nothing
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• anon show your face i'd to see who it is that is labeling me in such a way...or are too skeered?
    tnmomofive