hurt...

so this friend of mine and he became friends with my hubby but i knew him longer/first, well my marriage has gone to heck and me and my friend where flirting and talking bout being together and i said i was going to leave my hubby for him and said i was going this week to get the paperwork and what not,well after i said that he sorta fell off the earth and now has a date with one of my hubbies friend but they are meeting at our next BBQ and i want t know how do i hide my hurt and that so i dont go off at him at the BBQ... and why did he do this.. we talked plans and then he changed his mind :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• reality dear..you were more desirable when he couldn't have you, now the chase is over 4 it began...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I would take this as a sign that I should just stay put and work on my own marriage.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:14 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It sounds like he was just flirting and playing, and you took it seriously and that freaked him out. Sorry, I know it hurts to hear that, but reading what you wrote, that's how it sounds to me. He was just trying to make you feel better, and you took it to heart and wanted more from him than he wanted to give.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• odd when he was the one asking me to leave my husband..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• nanny there is no working on my marriage its over with... hes cheated on me over 20 times hes abusive and enough was enough! i guess im just scared of being alone...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think if your going to leave your DH. Do not leave him for another man. Leave him because you do not want to be with him any more.

Answer by louise2 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You need to woman up. I can promise you leaving one man for another man is a BAD idea. You need to leave and be on your own for a little while. It's really not as bad as you think...I cried for a couple weeks but then I realized I was so much happier. It's just hard to let go of what you're used to. But really, you should leave. You don't love your husband and staying is only making things worse.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If he has cheated on you and is abusive I think you should leave. I know it's scary, I've been there, but you'll be surprised what a strong woman you are by doing it. You don't deserve a person like this in your life. Good luck hon.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• it's called respect. He is respecting what you are going through not to mention a lot of men don't want to be the rebound guy, that usually doesn't last. If it is going to be something long lasting then he wants you to have time to heal from your marriage being broken. I think he's respecting you not rejecting you

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You are stupid to act like this. Its not high school, its real life and you are really hurting people. Your husband, your kids.

He just wanted to fuck you, not be your husband.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 11:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009