Friends with benifits yes or no?

lol

StolenKiss

Asked by StolenKiss at 10:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think that ever works.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• In theory it sounds good, but usually doesn't work out, one or the other will want more from the relationship. I could never do it, only because I would be the one wanting more!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Whatever is best for your children.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm thinking it doesn't either. But thanks for the replies.
    StolenKiss

Answer by StolenKiss at 10:16 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• it worked for me when i was 18 lol, the dude was 25 and the only thing either of us wanted was sex haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I Say YES as long as your hear doesnt get involved. Once there is emotions involved than ur playing with fire!
    LaKaren

Answer by LaKaren at 10:24 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Nah, I could never do it. I tried and got so frustrated when he wouldn't give me what I wanted so it ended our friendship. I guess it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with then, right? I think that it is safer on my emotions to just stay friends and if a closer bond develops into love then the relationship can move on to the next step.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes. Same as above. It worked for me around 17-18.. When I had just got tired of relationships and just wanted sex. Now that I'm about to be a mom, I probably wouldn't go that way again.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• No, it's never a good thing. The term should be banned! :) Sex should always be about the one you love. The move we remove ourselves from it, the more common it become and the more unwanted babies, STDs, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 10:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2009