I didn't know I was pregnant...

...do you believe women who give birth and claim they never knew they were pregnant? How can they not acknowledge a baby kicking them? Honestly, who do they think they are fooling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lmao, thats what I said. I watched the shows last night and all I kept saying was "bullshit!" I mean, I can understand not knowing up until you are like 6 months or so.. but the entire 9 months?!? Seriously?!? load of crap! One of the women had signs and kept testing, which I cant believe either, that at like 3-4 months of pregnancy you are getting negative results... impossible.
    If something were making me that nervous I would have gone to the doctors asap, to get a blood test. If there are women who claim they really didnt know and are telling the truth, they must be lacking a brain.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• my mom didn't know she was pregnant with my sister until she was around 6 months & started showing and feeling the baby lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I believe it....well some of them...but I have a friend who did know she was pregnant, but didn't feel the baby kicking all the way through her pregnancy, and didn't have and cravings(I don't have any either) and was spotting all the way through her pregnancy. She did get big, but not too big, only like 15lbs.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yeah I have never been able to understand how someone wouldn't know they were pregnant! I can understand maybe not knowing for a few months....but up until delivery!? That is nuts!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes I believe it. Most of them have, or had medical problems and wouldn't know the difference. Those kicks they just summed that up to as gas. Some days when I have gas it feels like a baby kicking me. So I can see how they thought it was just gas. Shouldn't judge unless you been there. Also, my mother didn't know she was pregnant till her 7 month with my sister. My mom was over weight and still having a period.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Sorry hell no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• There's a girl I used to work with and she just found out she was pregnant and she's already 20 weeks according to the doctor. She has REALLY irregular periods and only has one 2-3 times a year so being late wasnt a sign for her. She actually went to the ER over something and they just happened to do an ultrasound and they were like "Uh your pregnant and there's the baby".
    I also remember having a class with a girl in high school and was telling us that she didnt know she was pregnant til she was almost 8 months pregnant bc she was a bigger girl and the doctor said that probably kept her from feeling the baby and she had weird periods too so she didnt know she was late.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY a woman can't honestly acknowledge the fierce kicks of an 8-month-old fetus!!! Cows and horses are smarter than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I find it hard to believe. I think most of the women are already fat to begin with so they maybe can't tell as much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Some of you are just ignorant. You can't say someone else would know especially if they are having medical problems. EVERY pregnancy is different. Try watching the show and do some research. You need to educate yourself further on it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2009