Do you agree with this move?

Rep. Steven C. LaTourette (R-OH) has successfully attached an amendment to a financial services bill (H.R. 3170) that would require Obama Motors to reverse its senseless, blatantly unconstitutional closings of thousands of prosperous family businesses across the country in the middle of a severe recession. It would restore all franchise agreements for auto makers now at least partially owned by the federal government

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Let's see... the first thing on the page is an ad to be the first to read Ann Coulter's blog every week. Another unbiased source huh?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Now the ad for a free Newt news letter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Anon, she asked if you agreed or disagreed. if you disagree, feel free to add you own link or commentary from your unbiased source. Or are you too bashing without debating?

Interesting article, tnmom.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Let's see anon are you incapable of clicking on the links within the article?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Okay first off the auto makers would not need help if they would of took their head out of their ass and stopped paying their president and CEO's or who ever it was millions of dollars in salary's come on now think about it ladies

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Here is one link within the article anon a tib bit from the link 100 House Members ask Senate to help auto dealers U.S. Rep. Steven C. LaTourette (R-OH) and 99 other House members today sent a letter to key Senate leaders encouraging them to retain House-passed language that will protect the economic rights of automobile dealers harmed during bankruptcy proceedings. The bipartisan letter, signed by 100 House members, was sent to Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), and top lawmakers on the Senate Appropriations Committee -- Chairman Daniel Inouye (D-HI) and Ranking Member Thad Cochran (R-MI).

http://latourette.house.gov/NewsRoom.aspx?FormMode=Detail&ID=147

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Obama motors lol that's sick. Yes I agree with the move, I feel sorry for those people who lost their jobs by this, especially when you have a thriving business and they shut you down.

I relate to this because pretty much the same thing happened to me last month, when CHASE BANK who took a government bailout, REFUSED to let my school stay in the building she was renting from the landlord who foreclosed on it, CHASE BANK would have rather have a empty building then to let us stay there and pay them something......and that something was a pretty penny.....but no the Judge ruled in CHASE BANKS favor and closed down a thriving school. Families lost their school employees lost their jobs.

......so I say go get em!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I agree, however I don't believe it was unconstitutional....but I agree with the amendment
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:27 AM on Aug. 10, 2009