Any advice for [otty training my 3 year old son, intelligent and knows hes not interested!

Also have recently experienced a great deal of death and sickness in my family which has taken an emotional toll. I am currently in marriage counseling, i am 33 and my husband is 40 going on a whining 4 sometimes:) I have made mistakes and so has he, a marriage is supposed to be a work in progress isn't it? We've been married 5 years in Oct. he feels he wants out and doesn't want to be tied down to anyone? He is a loving father to our son but stinks in the dept of trying to make a marriage work. ADVICE PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• okay what does this have to do with potty training your 3 y/o
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• for the potty training, make sure you don't put him in a diaper or pull up or anything that protects him from the reality of what he is doing. Put big boy underwear on him and he'll see how nasty it feels to wet himself or poop all over himself and he'll be glad to potty train.

As for the husband, I'm sure the marriage counselor can help more than us since you both are there and sharing feelings. Yes marriage should be a work in progress but he's also hitting that mid life crisis age.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:22 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yeah what does this have to do with potty trainnning and as for the husband thing idk what to say...wow what a man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Aug. 10, 2009