Repost for more answers : Dropping

For people who already have kids or have already dropped, did you notice a visual change when the baby dropped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• visual change as in how the belly looks? yes it's lower b/c the baby is lower
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• lordy YES! lol

#1 dropped over night, bedtime she was up under the ribs and the next morning she was so low I could feel her head in the pelvis and could BREATHE! lol

#2 took a while to drop but she was a tiny baby too

#3 didnt' drop until I was induced and then she came down so fast it hurt.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes I could tell when the baby dropped! My belly was huge already, and then it seemed like it was huge and very low! A lot of people say that they had less heartburn and it was easier to breath. I didn't notice a difference, and I'm so jealous bc everyone else said they did!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes. My boobs weren't resting on my belly any more, there was some space in between.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:26 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I never noticed with the first and with this one I noticed that my heartburn is gone but physically I dont think I look any different but I also keep getting sharp pains lower in my pelvis so I know he is sitting very low now.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I didnt notice a visual change but I couldnt tell they had dropped because I could breathe easier and eat more
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• No visual change... only increased pelvic pressure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009