i have been lightly spotting for about 3 or 4 days and now i dont see nothing anymore what could it be? and my stomach cramps and i have headaches too

sexychick87

Asked by sexychick87 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be implantation bleeding .when was your last period?
    sofiaa79

Answer by sofiaa79 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hey girl I am having the same problem. I called my doctor and waiting on his return call to see what is going on. I spotted on Saturday, none Sunday and this morning I spotted for a little bit but nothing after that, so I am in the same boat. When my doctor calls back I will let you know what he says. I think I could be pregnant. It could be implantation bleeding. I am due for my period this week so we will see...
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i had the same thing...my period was over 10 days late, then I started spotting around the 4th. It was really light, and everyone said that it could be implantation bleeding, but I'm not sure that implantation bleeding would last that long (for me)...so that makes me even more confused...I dont know what is going on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009