Whats the weather like where you are at......

and are you ready for a change???? I live in Fort Worth Texas and I am tired of the tripple digits....I want cooler or at least where I can open the windows and turn off the AC....I would love sweatshirt weather but like thats gonna happen anytime soon......LOL

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im in georgia and it 91 and humid right now.. and this is one of the cooler days lately. i cant tell you the last time the air conditioner was turned off. i am SOOOO ready for fall weather!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:56 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm in the FL panhandle and it's 90 and humid and yucky. I won't even leave the apt to go to the pool. God bless the person who invented air conditioning!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i'm in alabama and right now it's in the 80s and very humid, i've had the a/c turned off, but it's about to be turned on
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Right now, I'm in FL and it's outrageously humid. I can't even take my kids to the park without being sweat drenched within 10 mins of play. I'm normally in southeast GA though and it's much worse there, no humidity but dry heat. It feels more like heat stroke weather there lol.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• After being in the high 90's this past week, it finally cooled off here.. It stormed lastnight and it's only 68 now...I hope it stays, I'm done with the heat!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:52 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Where I am its in the 90's but with heat index it reaches over that. Its hot and humid. I am From WI but live in the south now and yes I miss the cold weather just a tad bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Aug. 10, 2009