What is more accurate to get a blood or urine pregnancy test at your doctors?

I read some woman got a blood test and it said negative and she was pregnant.I've always done the urine test,I didn't know they did blood tests.I took the pregnancy test and it said negative butit could say that because I did it wrong or there wasn't enough pregnancy hormone in my urine.I had a spot bleeding and suspect I'm pregnant. So do you think a blood or urine test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• blood is more accurate by far.

I didn't do urine tests for #2 and #3 - #2 I knew as we'd ttc so long. and #3 was a surprise that I found out about through a routine anemia blood test

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:46 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• blood test is more accurate,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• blood

Answer by admckenzie at 10:44 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• But I read a woman did 3 blood tests and they were all negative but she was pregnant,how could that be?My last pregnancy I took a urine test and that worked fine but I was far along in the pregnancy about a week or so after my missed period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• if they were negative it was an error at the doctors or she wasnt far along enough
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2009